Brand Jobs cần tuyển vị trí Nestlé - Brand Manager (Ethical) làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
Increase brand competitiveness and market shares by managing key brands, products and projects in line with the volume, profit and strategic objectives in the OPL and business plan
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
• Understand the portfolio’s market competitiveness and target consumers, translate the understanding into proprietary insights so as to strategize and develop quantified and measurable marketing and brand plans
• Propose, implement and oversee projects that create a clear product positioning and increase market share
• Manage product portfolio, set pricing strategies and ensure supply chain plans are in line with the brand plan and key targets
• Manage the timely preparation of annual OPL plans, revisions and dynamic forecast
• Clearly identify and communicate effectively brand priorities to the Nutrition Field Force, CCSD Manager and related agents
• Identify and develop opportunities to strengthen positioning, communication or products, using new research findings and Key Opinion Leaders
• Provide effective detailing aids and supporting scientific marketing communication for existing and new products in close cooperation with the Nutrition team
• Identify gaps pertaining to product formulation, communication, price, availability, visibility and aspects relevant to achieving superiority against competition, recommend and negotiate for innovation/renovation initiatives in coordination with regional/global
• Manage the brand’s marketing, promotional, product development and PFME budgets
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
• At least 5 years experience in managing a portfolio of nutrition/pharmaceutical brands, products and projects at Nestlé or equivalent pharmarceutical/ nutritional business.
• Managed independently under challenging/demanding market environments to achieve and exceed goals
• Has had experience of working with cross-functional groups
• Has developed and implemented business strategies aimed at increasing brand competitiveness for infant nutrition products
Chế độ & Phúc lợi
• 14th month salary
• Performance Bonus
• Taxi card
Ứng viên nên ghi nguồn Brands Vietnam trong tiêu đề email và thư xin việc (Cover Letter) khi ứng tuyển.
Hồ Chí Minh Mức lương:
Thương lượng / cạnh tranh Cấp bậc:
Trưởng phòng (Manager) Ngành nghề công ty:
Kinh doanh Bán lẻ Bộ phận Chuyên môn:
Tiếp thị & Xây dựng Thương hiệu (Brand Marketing & Brand-building) Nộp hồ sơ:
Đã quá hạn tuyển dụng Hạn nộp hồ sơ:
Đã quá hạn tuyển dụng Số lượt xem:
2106 lượt xem
Chuyên mục tập hợp các việc làm cao cấp của Brands Vietnam, với hơn 80,000 thành viên và hơn 1,500,000 lượt truy cập mỗi tháng, giúp nhà tuyển dụng nhanh chóng tìm được ứng viên phù hợp.
Công ty hiện chưa có tin tuyển dụng mới.