Happyskin Vietnam cần tuyển Sales Ecommerce làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Tuyển dụng sẽ hết hạn trong 6 ngày. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
- Responsible for online retail
- Sales consulting and caring customers via Facebook channels, Affiliate platforms, Telesales,…
- Managing and developing the Collaborator network
- Contact a supplier in Vietnam to get the goods out of stock
- Check the warehouse and manage the warehouse and notify the warehouse accountant
- Other tasks are assigned by Supervisors.
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
- Graduated: College / University majors
- Enjoys and prioritizes knowledge of cosmetics and skin care
- Preferred equivalent position experience
- Good sales skills and knowledge, being able to communicate over the phone is an advantage.
- Agility, enthusiasm, responsibility at work
- Teamwork skills and independent work, withstand high pressure at work.
- Passionate and love about the beauty job, business, sales.
Chế độ & Phúc lợi
- Salary & bonus monthly
- Year-end KPI bonus
- Annual tourism.
- Training and enhancing professional knowledge and beauty knowledge.
- 12 days off / year.
- Social insurance according to state regulations.
Ứng viên nên ghi nguồn Brands Vietnam trong tiêu đề email và thư xin việc (Cover Letter) khi ứng tuyển.
Hồ Chí Minh Mức lương:
Thương lượng / cạnh tranh Cấp bậc:
Chuyên viên (Executive, Staff) Ngành nghề công ty:
Chăm sóc cá nhân Bộ phận Chuyên môn:
Bán hàng & Phân phối (Sales & Distribution) Nộp hồ sơ:
[email protected] Hạn nộp hồ sơ:
30-09-2021 (còn 6 ngày) Số lượt xem:
91906 lượt xem
We are building an O2O business in Vietnam’s beauty industry, focusing on skincare, with Spa & Products as key business models.
Our core business is a DTC cosmetics brand called Emmie by Happy Skin, well supported by a strong in-house community with quality content & online channels including medical spas.
Our local DTC cosmetics brand is positioned as pioneering players inactive cosmetics and high-function beauty home devices.
Based on years of building community and accumulating consumers’ feedback and local insights, we have developed a full-fledged O2O experience for our consumers while well-addressing market problems.
- Provide beauty products that satisfy consumer needs (highly local-relevancy and follow-on services at spas).
- Safe for consumers and friendly to the environment.
- Facilitate skincare & purchase through a personalized utility app.
- Offer affordable prices to the mass community thanks to cutting layers in the value chain.