Practice Theory cần tuyển vị trí Business Development Lead làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
As the Business Development Lead, you will be instrumental in identifying and leveraging opportunities to foster business growth and client engagement. Reporting to the General Manager, your role will involve a mix of networking, market analysis, and client acquisition. You will play a key role in meeting our business objectives, adapting to the needs of the Vietnamese market while continuing to pursue meaningful business opportunities and growth for the agency.
Vietnam Office (Ho Chi Minh City)
Full Time, Hybrid
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives to identify and secure new business opportunities
• Cultivate and drive thought leadership in the market to establish PT as a serious player in Vietnam
• Build strategic, trust-based relationships with prospective clients, decision makers, stakeholders, etc by leveraging on the Singapore brand and the good work that PT has done
• Work under the guidance of the General Manager and Directors to align your efforts with the company’s growth and goals
• Engage in active networking in Vietnam to identify key business opportunities and establish benefiting partnerships
• Embody and communicate the Practice Theory culture and ethos in all business dealings
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
• Proven track record in a similar role, preferably within the branding or creative industry
• A ready-network to generate pipeline and consistent new business acquisition in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, and beyond that is in-line with PT’s offering and ethos
• A good understanding for the Practice Theory culture, offerings, and approach to design
• Excellent communication skills, with business communications fluency in both English and Vietnamese
• Independent, proactive mindset with a collaborative spirit
• Flexibility to accommodate business needs in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Chế độ & Phúc lợi
• A competitive, negotiable salary and commission package
• Opportunity to work in a creatively stimulating & international environment
• Hybrid working environment with room for professional development and growth opportunities
• Chance to shape the voice of our company in the Vietnamese market
Lưu ý khi nộp hồ sơ
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line ‘Business Development Lead’. Your application should highlight your experience in the branding sector and any relevant professional networks in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi.
Ứng viên nên ghi nguồn Brands Vietnam trong tiêu đề email và thư xin việc (Cover Letter) khi ứng tuyển.
Hồ Chí Minh Mức lương:
Thương lượng / cạnh tranh Cấp bậc:
Trợ lý, Phó phòng (Assistant, Associate, Deputy Manager) Ngành nghề công ty:
Thiết kế Thương hiệu Bộ phận Chuyên môn:
Phát triển Kinh doanh (Business Development) Nộp hồ sơ:
[email protected] Hạn nộp hồ sơ:
29-02-2024 (còn 7 ngày) Số lượt xem:
1255 lượt xem
Practice Theory is an award-winning branding and design agency founded in 2015. Together, we are a group of designers, strategists, art directors, and creative producers with offices in Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City.
From Singapore’s Economic Development Board to one of the world’s leading integrated healthcare providers, we’ve had the privilege to work with some of the most forward–thinking brands and institutions. Our work is guided by the belief that design can instigate meaningful change and shape culture in enduring ways.