Havas Group Vietnam cần tuyển vị trí Performance Media Lead làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
The Performance Lead is a senior leadership role responsible for overseeing and optimizing the overall performance of all campaigns. He/She involves analyzing, strategizing, and implementing initiatives to enhance operational efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness. The Performance Lead will collaborate with cross-functional teams, set performance goals, monitor key performance indicators (KPIs), and drive continuous improvement efforts to ensure the achievement of client’s business objectives.
1/ Strategy Development:
- Collaborate with Planning team to develop performance strategies aligned with the campaign objective.
- Formulate actionable plans and initiatives to optimize performance across various channels.
- Generate insightful reports and presentations, conveying complex data in a clear and actionable manner (e.g.: performance reports, post-campaign reports, …).
- Stay ahead of the competition by analyzing, regularly documenting, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
2/ Performance Monitoring:
- Real-time tracking and monitoring of performance metrics and KPIs for all campaign on going.
- Continuously assess and analyze performance data to identify deviations, trends, and areas requiring attention.
- Alert relevant stakeholders to deviations from established performance standards and collaborate on corrective actions.
- Manage media budgets effectively, allocating resources to maximize ROI and minimize wastage.
- Drive best practice in developing Paid Social, Paid Search and Video Strategies, provide refinement and optimization recommendations.
3/ Stakeholder Collaboration (CoE team):
- Collaborate with team leaders, and internal/ external stakeholders to align performance improvement efforts with specific needs and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with various levels of the organization to ensure buy-in and engagement.
- Identify and prioritize performance improvement projects based on potential impact and feasibility.
- Lead the team who launch and optimize performance marketing campaigns across different platforms and channels (Paid Search, Display, Paid social).
4/ Leadership and Mentorship:
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to teams responsible for executing performance improvement projects.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages collaboration, creativity, and professional development.
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
- At least 5 years’ SEM, Paid Social, and Programmatic.
- Proven experience as a Performance Lead in an agency (working in a global media agency is a plus) or similar role.
- Skills in managing Paid Search and Paid Social activity; planning, forecasting and activating.
- Deep understanding of digital advertising platforms.
- Strong technical skills of media analytics tools, including media buying and planning software.
- Proficient in Website Analytics.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced level in English communication, both written and spoken.
- High sense of compliance to the process and policies.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
Chế độ & Phúc lợi
- High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibility and control of your missions contributing to the team's success
- Continuous skill improvement with challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, and training programs
- Annual performance review & bonus: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Clear career path: define your career development with the long-term vision
- Be secured in your mind with employee care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, support allowance...
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs...): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life harmony
Lưu ý khi nộp hồ sơ
Please send your resume in English via email: [email protected] with subject: [HGVN]: Performance Lead - Your full name
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ứng viên nên ghi nguồn Brands Vietnam trong tiêu đề email và thư xin việc (Cover Letter) khi ứng tuyển.
Hồ Chí Minh Mức lương:
Thương lượng / cạnh tranh Cấp bậc:
Trưởng phòng (Manager) Ngành nghề công ty:
Media Bộ phận Chuyên môn:
Truyền thông & Media (Media Buying, Planning, Booking & Programmatic) Nộp hồ sơ:
[email protected] Hạn nộp hồ sơ:
30-09-2023 (còn 0 ngày) Số lượt xem:
554 lượt xem
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 by Charles Louis Havas, the Group employs 20,000 people in over 100 countries.
Havas aims to be the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands using creativity, media and innovation.
Havas has adopted a fully integrated model through its 60 Havas Villages around the world. In these Villages, creative, media and healthcare & wellness teams work together, ensuring agility and a seamless experience for clients.
We take great pride in our achievements and working together to encompass transparency, collaboration and diversity within our Havas family.
Our people bring many unique personalities, perspectives and passion to their work.
Collaboration is at the core of how we operate and life at Havas is about being Together to produce great work and the future starts with you.
We are #HavasTogether. #MeaningfulDifference
Further information about Havas Group is available on the company’s website: havasgroup.com
Havas Group Vietnam
Havas Group Vietnam is a new media agency of Havas Group in Vietnam, operated since 2021.