AnPR cần tuyển PR Account Manager làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Tuyển dụng sẽ hết hạn trong 21 ngày. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
1. Job Description
- Managing a portfolio of clients’ PR accounts
- Providing strategic counsel to clients to aid their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Providing product or company information to the media (newspapers, magazines, radio, television and online news sites)
- Building relationships with key media contacts
- Liaising with clients regarding press campaigns, creative projects and PR solutions
- Dealing with the media, speaking to journalists and other members of the press
- Providing innovative and creative ideas to clients
- Briefing clients and updating them on press campaigns
- Building relationships with existing and new clients
- Analysing PR coverage and providing written reports
- Communicating effectively with a range of stakeholders
2. Key responsibilities
- Daily point of contact with key media contacts
- Cross function working to develop industry, sector and product focused PR campaigns
- Managing the needs of the client and their accounts
- Contributing to daily meetings, and liaising and updating clients on PR activities
- Keeping abreast of current PR trends, tools and spearheading both traditional PR -social media projects
- Building client relationships and maintaining a network of media contacts including journalists and industry spokespeople
- Developing news angles, stories and pitches to further the client’s profile, products and services.
- Fulfilling the client’s key performance indicators and growing accounts
- Being involved in pitching for new business and developing PR proposals
- Control quotes and internal costs of projects to ensure profits for the company.
- Managing a high level of client interaction
- Managing and mentoring junior members of staff
- Report, update project status to BOD
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
- Experience at least 2 years at the Manager of Account department in PR Agency
- High levels of communication - both presentation, verbal and written skills in Vietnamese and English
- Impressive emotional intelligence and interpersonal expertise
- A passion for the media
- Strong copywriting and marketing mastery
- Commercially aware and business savvy
- Good industry knowledge and experience in building media networks
- Olid computer prowess and project management skills
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios
- Service focused and sensitive to confidential information
- Agency experience is preferred
Chế độ & Phúc lợi
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Social insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance based on gross salary
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly training policy
- Yearly medical checkup
- Yearly teambuilding and travel trip
Lưu ý khi nộp hồ sơ
Ứng viên nên ghi nguồn Brands Vietnam trong tiêu đề email và thư xin việc (Cover Letter) khi ứng tuyển.
Hồ Chí Minh Mức lương:
Thương lượng / cạnh tranh Cấp bậc:
Trưởng phòng (Manager) Ngành nghề công ty:
Quảng cáo Truyền thông Bộ phận Chuyên môn:
Quản trị Khách hàng (Account Management / Client Services) Nộp hồ sơ:
[email protected] Hạn nộp hồ sơ:
15-10-2021 (còn 21 ngày) Số lượt xem:
254 lượt xem
Each brand is a persona who shares value, culture and aspiration with love, hopes and dreams, as well as through vision, perceptions, motivation and perspective.
With the sense of story creators, we deliver your brand to human’s heart and trigger the human’s mind for purposeful actions by personifying, exaggerating and embellishing the brand’s essence.
With the belief in human-to-human connection, we create compelling stories that transcend boundaries to connect with people everywhere, in their own ways.
To us the story to all is the story to none.
We don’t use tools but compassion.
We don’t use skills but touches.
We don’t talk but communicate.
We open, deliberate, and accelerate the “human being” brands.
We nurture the “human being” brands
AnPR – We were born storytellers.