Edge Asia is a full service communications agency specializing in digital and data driven marketing, with offices in Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. We are as part of the STW Group, Australasia’s largest network of marketing and communication agencies. We are looking for UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. This role is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Production of wireframes, interation models, information architecture, visual design and supporting documentations.
- Help define and gather UX requirements from stakeholders/ business owners and drive innovative solutions.
- Draft user stories, personas, storyboard and flows from requirements.
- Stay abreast of industry best practice for UX design and processes
- Experience in creating user interfaces, large scale websites, or applications.
- Proven experience leading UX on projects with an exceptional portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions.
- Diploma, Bachelor or Masters in Interation Design, Multimedia or equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail, aesthetic sensibility and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written ang oral and able to articulate and defend design decisions.
- Proficient with Adobe design software
- Familiarity with wireframing and drafting tools such as Axure, OmniGraffle a plus.
- Must have a thorough understanding of how to interpret user needs and stranlate them into requirements.
- Ability a multi-task in a fast-paced/team setting environment
- A team player that enjoys a collaborative design process
- Self-motivate and able to work independently, making deadlines consistently
- Able to prioritize and adapt to changing objectives with a flexible positive attitude