I. JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Social Marketing Executive to join our team. They will engage with POPS’ Social Community and customers via popular social media platforms including Facebook, Youtube, Zalo, G+. Plan and implement daily social engagement campaigns across products and actively respond to interactions in a swift, helpful and informative way whilst maintaining the POPS voice and style and enhancing the perception of the company as a whole in the social media space
- Daily maintenance of social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube etc. including timely responses, sharing brand assets and relevant marketing and non-marketing creative engagements.
- Ensuring all content is delivered in the appropriate brand tone of voice.
- Working cross-functionally with other key stakeholders in the business such as Email, PR, Brand, Creative and Product. Developing and nurturing strong working relationships.
- Relationship builder and influencer, with the ability to build a network of key external contacts and influence internal stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting of social statistics using web analytics software. Identifying trends and patterns in data to facilitate and guide future social activities.
- Working with creative team and/or external agencies to develop content & assets for digital campaigns.
II. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Graduated from University/Diploma in Marketing, Commerce, Entrepreneur, Information Technology, or other related courses.
- Experience at least 1-2 year in Social Marketing
- A passion for Social Media and Social Marketing
- Display energy and enthusiasm for new technologies
- Confident approach to using a range of social media platforms for marketing including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Google+
- Creative, highly motivated and an excellent communicator
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work within a small team and independently
- Efficiency in using Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- High sense of responsibilities and strong teamwork skill.
- Good at communication and presentation skills.
Candidates interested in these position, please send your cv’s to Mr. Long via mail box: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact through Phone: 0901 353 866.