With over 20 years of experience in the hospitality industry and a strong network of thriving hotels, Odyssea Hospitality has established itself as the country’s most prominent Vietnamese hospitality management company. Driven by innovation, we lead the industry by example as we create a new standard of hospitality throughout Vietnam.
Expanding our reach, both the Liberty Hotel and Liberty Central brands are widely recognised for providing excellent service and value. Our expertise in asset management has earned us a sterling reputation, and our proven track record makes us confident that we will lead our partners towards a successful future.
Effectively inspiring a new generation of passionate hoteliers, we hire and develop young talents. We value strong, lasting, loyal partnerships, not only within the Odyssea Hospitality family, but also with the entire hospitality community.
Odyssea Hospitality Management Company
19-01 Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Str., District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel. +84 8 3936 9691
Overview of duties
- Handle most of media work, including suggested written articles, media kits, pictorials, promotional materials, printed presentation, collateral items and direct mail…keep in touch and work with journalists.
- Handle information flow between Liberty properties and Marketing department, including design requirement (as design coordinator).
- Execute the requirement from Vice President Marcom/PR Manager: take place an event, do a report, suggest Marketing plan, work with partners.
- Do all Marketing administration work.
1. Media & Advertising:
- Update media contact and maintain close and positive relationship with journalists in the areas of print (newspapers and magazines), television and radio, online, media agency.
- Work with media agency for distribution media releases.
- Representative of Liberty properties works with media and together get work through.
- Advise Liberty properties to select media channel, set strategy and work with them.
- Seek and suggest ways of promoting and improving business.
- Suggest written article, news, press release, visual material of Liberty properties for distribution to media to support potential editorial.
- Monitor advertising and production schedule for corporate advertising commitment and ensure all ads are published, copies received, and invoices are in order.
- Ensure paperwork related advertising expenditure and ensure tear-sheets of all insertions are kept filed appropriately as proof of advertising for future reference.
- Monitor Odyssea website and Facebook to ensure all information is up-to-date.
- Suggest overall marketing plan for the properties and assist in the implementation of actions as a result of the annual marketing plan.
- Prepare material and document as MC script, timeline, even program, purchasing contact.
- Follow up the preparation to ensure delegated works are in line with schedule under the guidance of Vice President Marcom/ PR Manager.
- Sometime assist Vice President Marcom/ PR Manager running an event as requirement.
3. Market Research
- Collect and update promotion info in hospitality industry for future reference.
- Get in touch with some partners in hospitality industry to get the business result of competitors for reference.
- Do the report as requirement.
- Be highly confidential in all matters relating to properties, company and office matters.
- Maintain positive working relationship with relevant community and personnel.
- Ensure procedures established for the department are strictly adhered to in relation to attention to detail, presentation of work, working deadlines and punctuality.
- Translate to English and sometime check Vietnamese wording to make sure it well in publicity.
- Perform other duties assigned by Vice President Marcom/ PR Manager.
- University graduated.
- Solid knowledge of marketing and hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in computer office skill: Word, excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong in communication, presentation skills.
- Creative and strong planning skills.
- Language: fluent in Vietnamese and English (both spoken and written).
- Direct report: to the Vice President Marcom / PR Manager
Please email an updated CV to: [email protected]