Conflict Management in Procurement - May 6th, 2017
The vast majority of people would much prefer not to deal with conflict, if given a choice. Unfortunately, conflict is part of life, if you're going to do your job, you have no choice. Conflict can occur in every aspect of our daily works such as salaries, promotions, recognition, evaluations, other team members, being managed too much, not being managed enough, task that were too tough, tasks that were too boring...
This seminar shall bring the answers of the following questions:
• What is conflict and conflict management?
• Why learn more about conflict and conflict management?
• How do people respond to conflict?
• What are the techniques and skills for solving conflicts?
• What is your conflict management style?
• How might you apply this information?
Date: Saturday, May 6th, 2017
Time: 9:00 – 11:00 am
Speaker: Mr. Tran Xuan Thien, MBA, CSCP – Senior Contract Specialist, JVPC