Unilever is the global company behind powerhouse brands such as Omo, Comfort, Dove, Lifebuoy, P/S, Sunlight, Clear, Pond’s, Knorr and Lipton, Started business in Vietnam since 1995, Unilever has been growing, successfully and consistently.
In order to dedicatedly support our challenging & expanding business, we are looking for qualified candidates for the position of Key Account Manager = International account. This position is responsible trong relationship with Customer and key customer stake holders. Create sustainable mutual plan with customer and ensure excellent execution of plan to provide growth on various categories and channels.
Therefore, we are inviting applications from people who are business driven, rich experienced in Customer development related areas with professionalism, confidence and integrity to be part of our great journey to success.
Main Job Purpose
Customer Strategy and Business Plan
- Manage the the customer P&L for the customer and by categories, counterparts and budget planning
- Develops the customer strategic business plan for his/her respective customer
- Lead and execute Joint Business Planning according to the Global standards together with the customer
- Work out a Target Group Management strategic plan for assigned accounts for existing business
- Work closely together with Category Managers/Trade Category Directors in order to have strategic alignment with Unilever DT business focussing on Wholesalers
- Work in close collaboration with Category Managers for the category input, and with customer marketing for the cusomer/ channel plan
- Generate insights for the assigned customer/channels (store layout, traffic)
- In charge of in-store extra visibility.highlight display, not execution
- Provide clear objectives and deliverables for the field team, under responsibility of Field Operation Team
- Closer the deal with Customer by negotiating the trade teams, trade funding and counterparts according to the UL strategy on his/her customer.
- Managers overall levels of Customer Investment for the customers
- Monitors Customer Performance by tracking customer contribution and market share for the major categories
- Opened professional and general management trainning
- Competitive salary and great benefits
- Long term career road map in one of the best work place in Vietnam
- University Degree with Marketing/Business background is an advantage
- Minimum 4-5 years relevant Account Management/Field Sale experience
- Strong Business Planning and Implementation, good communication
- Passion to growth and strong time management skill to work in a changeable enviroment, manage workload and mutiple projects
- Open-minded, result-oriented
If you deemed yourself the best fit candidate for the position, send us your CV to email@example.com