[HCM][Agency] ID Communication Group: Recruiting Motion Graphic Designer
ID Communication Group
FOSUP Building, 5th Floor, 38 Huynh Lan Khanh, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
ID Communication Group is a young & ambitious group of agencies, with mix of international & local talents.
ID Communication Group was established as a creative boutique in 2012 and has quickly become an independent integrated communication group from Brand Communication Strategy, Creative Concept to PR, Digital & Event/ Activation Implementation.
Our philosophy from the start has been to build a creative home that provides ideas to move our client’s brand, makes it healthy & memorable with tangible & measurable results.
Our clients are international brands together with top leading local companies such as L'Oreal, Budweiser, Bayer, Mercedes, VietJet Air, Nutifood, Honda, FWD, Ichi, Rohto..
Company Size: 25-99
Contact person: Le Nguyen Binh
Email: [email protected]
Motion Graphic Designer
• Designing concept mood boards, storyboards, animation sketches and producing final motion graphics involving typography, photography, live video
• Working closely with creative team, Creative director, project manager and clients to deliver completed projects
• Assignments will include a wide variety of marketing material (social media motion post, corporate presentations, viral clips, web animations, etc.)
• A minimum of 2 years in motion design work experience
• Advance knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Advanced knowledge of 2D animation.
• Have good knowledge of 3D animation, Maya or Cinema 4D is preferred
• Moderate knowledge of VFX (motion tracking and creating track mattes)
• Attention to detail with a strong working knowledge of motion/design-related applications
• Ability to articulate creative ideas in verbal and written communication
• Focused creative thinking while multitasking on several assignments and overlapping deadlines
• Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task and work well with others and as part of a team