[HCM][Agency] ID Communication Group: Recruiting Digital Account Manager
ID Communication Group
FOSUP Building, 5th Floor, 38 Huynh Lan Khanh, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
ID Communication Group is a young & ambitious group of agencies, with mix of international & local talents.
ID Communication Group was established as a creative boutique in 2012 and has quickly become an independent integrated communication group from Brand Communication Strategy, Creative Concept to PR, Digital & Event/ Activation Implementation.
Our philosophy from the start has been to build a creative home that provides ideas to move our client’s brand, makes it healthy & memorable with tangible & measurable results.
Our clients are international brands together with top leading local companies such as L'Oreal, Budweiser, Bayer, Mercedes, VietJet Air, Nutifood, Honda, FWD, Ichi, Rohto…
Company Size: 25-99
Contact Person: Le Nguyen Binh
Email: [email protected]
Digital Account Manager
• Leading, empowering & training a team of Account Executives & Interns (4-8 people).
• Not only understand client expectation, but also interpret the client briefs & translate this into a set of clearly defined deliverables for all of internal team (creative, copywriter, digital production, etc..)
• Manage Proposals, Scope of works, Schedules, Any Documentation, Cost Estimates & Margin with pro-active attitude.
• Monitoring on-going project, resolving billing and processing issues, assess result & suggest better implementations (for clients & internal teams). Make sure the campaigns smoothly & efficiency.
• Building, maintaining client relationships. Seek for new clients.
• Identifying & Pursuing Up-sale/Cross-sale opportunities.
• Constantly encourage team to seek out enhance & added-value solutions to any proposed digital campaigns.
• Excellent communication skills (both English and Vietnamese)
• Excellent client service skills
• At least 1-2 years Account management experience including Account team development and resource management in an Advertising/Marketing/Digital Agency.
• Must be highly detail-oriented and experienced in running to a project schedule.
• Basic understanding of digital disciplines (creative, technology, user experience, strategy.)
• Understanding of deadlines, budget management and deliverables
• Ability to manage multiple project initiatives and to work collectively with an off-site team of resources
• Proven track record of successfully managing and growing Client relationships
• Ability to training team members
• Good written and presentation skills