[HCM][Agency] BuzzMetrics: Social Media Researcher
If you are the most passionate Social Media Researcher we are looking for, you will ultimately be responsible for serving our Fortune 1000 client’s research needs beyond expectation. Your analysis needs to be stated as being thorough, innovative and actionable to help brands make business decisions and target their existing and potential consumers through their social media listening platform.
- Identify, collect and optimize data for use in on going tracking projects.
- Working under the supervision of Research Manager to ensure timely delivery of information and research approach to the clients
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text
- Quality Control the research process and output deliverables
- Assist Research Manager on meeting clients to deliver research results
- Handling clients enquiries in instantaneous manner
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or related field
- Have good analytical skills and can deal with both numbers and words analysis
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Have a good command of English, especially writing
- You are ideally having worked in various fields and found out that your personality is suitable with Research work. You also have a steady and calm personality who is patient, organized and pay close attention to details and take pride in a work well done.
- Be enthusiastic for social media empowerment and its possibilities to build strong brand proposition
- Strong internal and external customer service skills, with the ability to develop sound client relationships with multiple clients
A. ABOUT BUZZMETRICS
Buzzmetrics is a member of YouNet Group - a leading complete Social Solutions provider in Vietnam & SEA.
As a leader in Social Listening Solution and applying social media to solve marketing problems, we are passionate about our Customers and their brand stories.
Our clients use Buzzmetrics solutions for marketing and brand strategy development, including consumer insight research, product and service innovation, campaign performance measurement and social business transformation. At Buzzmetrics, you'll work with some of the world's most dynamic Fortune 1000 companies like Coca-Cola, Unilever, Mead Johnson, Samsung...
Please visit our website for more information: http://buzzmetrics.com/
Buzzmetrics is rapidly expanding and we are looking for steady and analytical professionals to help support our growth.
B. COMPANY CULTURE
At Buzzmetrics we value Openess, Connectedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
You will receive a competive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Insight Analyst, branding and digital marketing.
*Recipient's email: [email protected] (Ms. Linh), CV in English.