Công ty Mindshare Vietnam
Địa chỉ: Level 40, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu Street, District 1
Tuyển ESP Intern - Entertainment, Sports and Partnership (sẽ chuyên làm về partnership, activation và sponsorship)
Mindshare’s Branded Entertainment, Sports and Partnership team, ESP, are specialists in creating platform agnostic content, sponsorships and activations.
Driven by ideas & innovation, ESP is a centralised Mindshare team established to create and deliver bespoke ideas. We’re looking for someone to join our team as an ESP Intern and work with some of the best clients in the industry.
The position requires an individual who can communicate effectively and contribute high levels of morale and energy within the ESP team. In addition to leading and managing Award winning work, they will be responsible for the development of an ESP Assistant.
Knowledge & skills include:
- Understanding of media, marketing, activation or sponsorships preferable
- Strong attention to detail, time management skills and ability to manage various projects
- Ability to seek out alternatives and take initiative
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Flexible attitude in relation to working hours
- Skills in PowerPoint, Word & Excel essential
- Assist ESP Manager with the execution of larger campaigns and work autonomously on smaller campaigns
- Develop strong relationships with Network sponsorship & integrated offering teams, events companies and media & production partners to maintain preferred partner status
- Manage the production of integrated content and delivery of on-ground activations
- Consumer promotion management and prize delivery
- Talent management
- End of campaign reporting
This is a junior position with room to grow in a fantastic agency – you’ll have colleagues in many countries around the world, access to first class training and development and staff benefits to keep you smiling. We value collaborators, the curious and those who understand that we’re continuously learning in the ever-changing media landscape.
Please send CV to Mr Binh Nguyen, [email protected]