[HCM][Agency] BCA Co., Ltd: Recruiting Account Manager
I. TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES
- Meeting and liaising with existing and new clients to discuss and identify their projects’ requirements and communicate to clients summary of discussions via meeting minutes;
- Working with creative team to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- Presenting, alongside company creative team - particularly the Account Director, the campaign concepts, ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with the Account Director to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and Studio BCA by maintaining continuous contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Providing creative briefs based on clients’ project requirements and ensure at all times that the creative team is on brief;
- Presenting or sending creative work to clients for approval or amendments;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Recruiting and training new account executives.
- Making ‘pitches’, along with other Studio BCA staff, to try and win new clients for the company.
II. WHY WORK WITH US?
At BCA Studio, you will have a chance to:
• Challenge yourself with international clients, as the majority of Studio BCA’s clients are based overseas in Singapore, Korea, The UK and USA ...
• Grow personally and professionally, while enhancing your communication and interpersonal skills through learning from a team of fun and highly professional creatives.
• Broaden your network in the domestic and international creative industry.
• Be involved in creative events exclusively run by Studio BCA – Creative Drinks.
• Receive financial sponsorship in balancing between work, fitness and health, as 50% of your gym membership at Star Fitness The Manor will be sponsored by Studio BCA!
• Come to work everyday fuelled with inspiration in our beautiful and open-space office, which has been featured in Tech In Asia as one of the top co-working spaces in Ho Chi Minh city,located at G07, The Manor 2, 91 Nguyen HuuCanh, Ward 22, BinhThanh District, Ho Chi Minh City. Check out the feature article here: https://www.techinasia.com/egg-accelerator
III. BASIC REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor in Business (Preferable)
- Bachelor of Professional Communication (Preferable)
- Bachelor of Marketing (Preferable)
Experience required: minimum 2 experience in similar role. Agency experience is required
- Able to converse in English well
- Able to write Professional Business Emails
- Good command of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of the Industry (different design styles and art movements)(Preferable)
Salary: 500$ - 675$ (depending on level of skills and fulfilment of requirements)
Condition: Full time position
To submit your application, please attach your resumé and cover letter and submit to this email: [email protected]
Hotline: (+84) 96 9926780
STUDIO BO CONG ANH is a professional web and graphic design studio that strikes to deliver international standard with local understanding.
BCA’s design projects have a strong focus on E-commerce and mobile applications. Especially with a starting point as a design agency, BCA Studio incorporated closely between the creative team, who are highly knowledgeable in UX/UI, and Developer team to create products using the latest design trends and international standards.