[Seminar Invitation] Out of Home Food & Drink Consumption Trends by DecisionLab
Seminar: Out of Home Food & Drink Consumption Trends | Caravelle Saigon | 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
From the first and only daily research monitor of Vietnamese eating out behaviours, our speakers will share key insights on opportunities and barriers to growth within the urban out of home market
- Out of home market overview
- Eating out habits of the Vietnamese
- Changing restaurant landscape with the entrance of Western operators
- Impact on health
- Future trends
The comprehensive seminar co-organised by EuroCham and Decision Lab will give you the chance to get key findings from the report of 4,300 consumer interviews and hear from some of the leading minds in research across Southeast Asia. It also provides actionable insights and excellent networking opportunities whilst addressing the following questions:
- Who eats out, where, when and why, how much do consumers spend on average per visit, what are the most popular food & drink items consumed out of home and how satisfied are consumers with their restaurant visits?
- How is the entrance of Western restaurant chains changing the eating habits of the Vietnamese?
- Who is eating Western food and why?
- Are Vietnamese waistlines expanding and is health suffering as a consequence?
- How can operators be successful despite increasing competition?
- What does the future hold?
Eurocham Member: VND 650,000
Non-member: VND 850,000
Register by sending an email to Ms. Nhung at [email protected] or calling 08 3827 2715 - Ext: 126 before 11 October 2016.
Any cancellation should be made 24 hours prior the event, otherwise, no show fee will be charged.