Associate Account Manager(Project Management – IMC PR led)
At Tequila by TBWA, Associate Account Manager should be able to lead his/ her team to develop and deliver excellent quality communication activities for clients.
He/ she will control and lead the activities of one or a number of accounts and support staff to achieve the required objectives within agreed budget and timetable.
He/ She will be expected to act as a source of knowledge, insight and information about his/her specialist sectors and/or communication services.
- Develop trust with clients and deepen the consulting relationship;
- Help to motivate and develop junior staff, ensuring correct standards for all works are carried out;
- Ensure that relationships in the team work effectively, and be responsible for solving issues within the team;
- Ensure that relationships with other teams in the agency (planning, creative, etc.) work effectively, through quality briefings, clear processes and informal relationship-building;
- Champion the firm’s principles, perspectives and vision internally and externally.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING
- Support Business Development team in the strategy development and success criteria for assigned client(s);
- Demonstrate a good understanding of media trends, and use this knowledge to advise clients on communications approaches;
- Ensure insights and feedback to clients are excellent and constructive;
- Maintain overview of client contact by subordinates and ensure that all work carried out and submitted to clients is of the highest quality;
- Manage client budgets, invoicing and profitability of individual client accounts;
- Demonstrates proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, press materials, etc.
- Demonstrates tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, growth of contact network and effective pitching and training of spokespersons on speeches and presentations
- Be fully aware of Tequila’s terms of business and standard client contract;
- Be responsible for financial administration.
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of sector and client issues, and use this knowledge to anticipate and solve client problems;
- Ensure a clear grasp of client business, internal and external politics, budgetary constraints and needs to be able to advice and counsel clients on emerging issues;
- Maintain good business practice on behalf of Tequila by TBWA towards clients and suppliers;
- Oversee the operation of the agency in the absence of the Account Director so as to maintain professional standards and efficiency.
- Years of experience Required: From 3 years in advertising & communication field. Additional experience in PR and IMC communications would be a plus;
- Entrepreneur spirit, willing to support agency’s business development and extension;
- Self-development to stay up to date on business and related development;
- Proactive dynamic and professional;
- Ability to work independently under high pressure and at high level of time and self-management;
- Excellent English communication (written and oral) skills.
Sounds like a match?
Send your motivation and CV to [email protected]
By applying to TBWAGroup Vietnam, you agree and acknowledge that (i) you allow us to collect, use, store, and process personal information and other information provided by you during the recruitment process; (ii) you agree to our Privacy Notice located here; and (iii) you authorize us to conduct background verification