[HCM] [Mango Digital] Tuyển dụng Account Executive
ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL
From data to ta-dah.
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by mar-tech ecosystem, especially social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that do not only stay long in people minds but also boost business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage projects and deliver end-to-end integrated digital campaign and project performance.
- Monitor all resources to manage full digital project from planning to execution that reach KPI in time, within budget & high quality and report on these regularly to the Account Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions.
- Liaise with clients regularly – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking & researching, managing milestones and approvals.
- Identify and resolve issues before they arise.
- Collaborate with team to do paper work: Contract, Appendix, Liquidation…
- Support Account Manager to plan and lead presentations: Collaborate with Planning department to give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience.
- Work collaboratively with other teams, including:
- Internal team: Creative, Social & Community team, Media team
- Internal company in YouNet Group: Buzzmetrics, YouNet Media
- Vendors: PR agency, KOL agency, Production House, others...
Promotion: Senior Account Executive
Report to: Account Manager / Account Director
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, annual bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity,…
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Digital PR & Social media 6 months - 1 year.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-moving environment.
- Good project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules.
- Strong client management skills with the proven ability to add value to clients and to drive revenue from existing accounts.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Google, Facebook, Youtube,...
- Passion in marketing and brand development in Digital platform.
- Continuously update new digital, social trends or campaigns locally or globally.
- Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills.
- Submit your CV HERE