[HCM][AGENCY] LAVA DIGITAL GROUP: Tuyển gấp vị trí Senior Account Executive
LAVA DIGITAL tuyển dụng Senior Account Executive
Lava Digital – 236/26C Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Working time: 9 a.m – 6 p.m
Thông tin công ty: lavadigital.net
Senior Account Executive
- Plan digital marketing (mainly media) for customers
- Implement, monitor and manage campaigns for customers with the company's business services: media, KOL,...
- Actively follow up with the delivery team to optimize the campaign according to the customer's goals
- Analyze and propose solutions to increase campaign effectiveness
- Make campaign reports
- Build relationships and create connections with customers
- Keep track of contract documents and debts of customers for assigned campaigns
- Perform other tasks at the request of the direct boss and the company
- Competitive Salary, End-of-year bonus + Performance Bonus (commission based on sales in charge and target of Sales manager)
- Work in a young, dynamic and highly learning environment
- Develop yourself comprehensively and fully in the digital marketing industry
- Fully enjoy the health insurance and social insurance benefits as prescribed by law
- Attend training sessions and receive specific training courses on company and industry products.
- Advancement with the company's development
- Travel, health insurance and many other benefits
- Participate in Happy Friday activities
- A recognized university degree
- Minimum of 1 year-experience in a digital marketing agency, especially in an account executive role
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, take initiative in everything, take responsibility for work.
- Have a long-term orientation at the Agency
- Good analytical skills as well as communication skills (oral and written)
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving work environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, task management systems)
HOW TO APPLY
Applications please send CV to email: [email protected]