[HCM][Agency] LEGATO: Tuyển Account (các level AD/AM/SAE/AE)
Overview of the role:
Account Executives liaise closely with their clients throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis. They manage administrative and campaign work, ensuring that this is all completed on time and on budget.
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements;
- Organize the brainstorming to devise an campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
- Present, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Work with the Account Manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assist with the formulation of marketing strategies;
- Make a task list and allocate the resource to execute the campaign
- Write the proposal, present to the client and follow up the feedback to meet the client’s expectation;
- Liaise with, and act as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns;
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Handle budgets, manage campaign costs and invoice clients;
- Write client and internal contact reports ;
- Write client reports after campaigns;
- Write MC scripts, program agenda, …
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Undertake administration tasks;
- Arrange and attend meetings;
- Maintains contacts with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction;
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees;
- Able to understand customers’ requirements and communicate to company;
- Able to speak out “point of view” of each project to customers;
- Able to understand cost structure and company’s expectation margin for each project;
- Be creative to drive the cost down in difficult situation without sacrifice the quality of the work.
- Understand Company’s Visions, Values, Mission, Goals, Targets and commit to foster them.
- Keep Management Team updated with Competitors activities or Industry trend
- Make 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
Education, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-year experience in service industry
- Experience in the same position across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, PR, sales promotion, digital is an advantage
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamic requirements
- Aesthetic, adaptable, tenacious, systematic, innovative and insightful
- Good written skills, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation
- Good English in verbal and written communication
- Good time management
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and other client KPIs
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Must be well-organized
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Professional appearance and persona
- Working long hours, especially under tight deadlines
- Travel to the client may be required
- Must be able to handle pressure well.
Please send your resum via email [email protected] to apply or contact telephone No. 0966337037 Ms. Binh.
Thanks and Best regards