[HCM] [Agency] PER-FECTIV tuyển vị trí Senior Account Executive
I. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Planning (30%):
- Working closely with Client/Project leader to understand and identify client's briefs.
- Researching and brainstorming to devise an campaign that meets the client's requirements.
- Managing timeline during the journey of planning process.
- Developing the proposal (partly or wholesome) under the directions of line manager.
2. Project Management (30%):
- Coordinating and communicating with clients, internal & external teams in an effective way to make sure the jobs done timely and in line with strategic directions to deliver projects, good profit, and client satisfaction.
- Coordinating and communicating externally and internally in an effective way.
- Preparing quotations, working schedules, contact reports, pre-cost, post-cost, final reports.
- Managing the creative outcome based on discussion results.
- Alerting to direct supervisor potential, problems during execution.
- Continuously update new Marketing trends, campaigns locally or globally to share internal teams.
3. Show Development (20%):
- Working closely with line manager to build up the event concept and the show content.
- Developing storyboards of performances, video clips, visuals following the show content.
4. Client Management (10%):
- Supporting SAM/AM to up sales current clients and maitain through years.
5. People management (10%):
- Developing the team by coaching and training team members to improve skills.
II. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1-year experience of Account Management in Event & Activation field.
- Experience across various brands, advertising, marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, sales promotion, digital is an advantage.
1. Soft skills:
- Good time management.
- Planning & organizational skills.
- Aesthetic, adaptable, tenacious, systematic, innovative and insightful.
2. Competency skills:
- Having knowledge of branding, marketing & technical trends.
- Good written skill, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation.
- Good English in verbal and written communication.
- Having own style, clear attitude & point of view.
- Having experience in good managing integrated Marketing campaign would be an advantage.
- Having result-driven mindset with attention to detail.
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and other client KPIs.
- Passionate and driven in everything you do, and filtering that approach through the teams and the organization as a whole
- Dynamic and creative working environment.
- Clear and transparent career development path.
- Experiences in variety of different categories and types of events (especially luxury brands).
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Vietnamese Labor Law; plus 24/7 health insurance package.
- Company trip, national holidays and birthday bonus.
- Competitive salary; and clear & attractive bonus scheme.
V. APPLICATION INFORMATION:
Please send your updated CV/portfolio via email: [email protected] with the subject PER-FECTIV_JOB TITLE_FULL NAME
VI. COMPANY INFORMATION:
Visit the channels below to have further information about us:
- Website: https://www.per-fectiv.com
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/PerFectivVietnam/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ4hyLUMfKS6kjetalj-Oww
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/per-fectiv/