[HCM][Agency] Purpose.ant: Content Planner
What You Will Do:
- Be at the forefront of the latest emerging trends, industry developments and best practices.
- Perform extensive content research and analysis to gain in-depth knowledge of all customer personas. Create specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Strategize content pillars and sub pillars. Plan editorial calendar and content direction, content ideas, focusing on branded content on brand channels. Develop content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, and ensure they are followed.
- Work side by side with the communication planners, account teams, creative teams, 3rd parties to implement the content plan. Oversee writing style and tone for all content, ensure quality content and publish content on-time.
- Support communication planners with the planning of all messaging matrixes across multi-channel touchpoints, including but not limited to social, digital content.
- Ensure that content deliverables meet the objectives.
- Experience in a creative or digital marketing agency environment.
- Good in planning, organizational, critical thinking, analytical, problem solving, communication skills.
- Use your planning abilities to support the development of content strategies.
- Creative thinking and regular idea generation.
- Experience developing editorial calendars is essential.
- Strong understanding of the digital-social environment, social media metrics and best practices. Data analysis leading to actionable insights.
- Operate with discipline ensuring timely deliverables.
- High attention to detail, careful, hard-working.
- Effectiveness of team collaboration.
- Proactively take initiative to contribute solutions and ideas to the successful launch and business growth of clients.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
Benefits You Have:
- Competitive salary and bonus. Compulsory schemes of social, health insurance.
- Health care policy included PTI health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trips and vacations.
- Specific career path and opportunities to learn with different aspects of the business.
- Dynamic, creative and open working environment.
Hope we can receive your CV/Portfolio via email [email protected] and have you in our team!