[HCM] [YouNet AM] Tuyển dụng Operations Executive
ABOUT YOUNET AM
YouNet AM is the leading Advocacy Marketing agency based on Social Data Platforms which are Social Listening, Social Influencer, Social Advocacy.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Develop, execute & track operational excellence strategy to enhance company productivity and improve service quality
Internal process data tracking & reporting (60%)
- Implement and run company processess to deliver high-quality services (both inputs & outputs) across internal teams.
- Participate in day-to-day operations to make sure the company processes are applied correctly and communicate with Operations Manager to prepare innovation if needed
- Participate in every internal processess (timesheet, business report, approval process, etc.) to ensure company alignment
- Conduct reports related at the request of Management team
Culture Ambassador (30%)
- Understand deeply the company culture and able to implement into daily operations
- Spread the company culture to team members and motivate them doing the same.
- Report and able to suggest solutions in cases the culture is not well-implemented by deparments or members level
Internal Event Collaboration (10%)
- Work closely with HR team in planning internal event operations
- Actively propose activities that can improve internal communication & culture implementation
Report to: Operations Manager
Promotion: Can be promoted to Senior Operations Executive
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary
- Annual BONUS
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
- Bachelor‘s degree in Business preferred. Other degrees will also be welcomed based on necessary aptitude and growth potential
- Prefer candidates with at least 1 year experience in operations/internal corporate affairs
- Experience in Advertising, Media, Marketing, Entertainment company is a plus
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Able to build rapport and sustain effective working relationships with diverse colleagues & partners
- Strong organizational and data management skills.
- Can-do attitude, flexible and adaptable to unexpected challenges
- Diploma/Degree in relevant scope of work
- Minimum 1 year of equivalent experience
- Willing to learn and enjoy new challenges. High sense of responsibility, result-oriented.
- Be self-servicing and able to act on own initiative where necessary.
- Capable of learning new technologies and optimizing working processes to meet projects‘ needs.
- Have ownership mindset - never say never attitude.
- Please send your CV in English and PDF format.
- Submit your CV HERE.