[Hà Nội - GEET] Digital Marketing Executive
Công ty Cổ phần Giáo dục và Đào tạo Tinh hoa Toàn Cầu - Global Elite Education and Training Corporation (GEET) với các dự án Trường Phổ thông Liên cấp Song ngữ và Quốc tế, công nghệ giáo dục, Đào tạo Doanh nghiệp và Văn phòng Dịch vụ.
Các dự án và chương trình do GEET đầu tư và phát triển bao gồm:
1. Hệ thống các trường phổ thông liên cấp song ngữ và quốc tế Him Lam, các chương trình ngoại khoá từ Tiếng Anh, Mỹ thuật, Toán học đến STEM
2. Trung tâm đào tạo doanh nghiệp, cùng các tiện ích giáo dục và đào tạo
3. Dịch vụ cho thuê văn phòng cao cấp
Và nhiều dự án khác như bệnh viện, bảo hiểm,...
Position: Digital Marketing Executive
Working location: GEET Space - 20th Floor, THD building, 17 Tong Dan, Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
- Implement and manage marketing campaigns on digital channels including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Zalo, TikTok, Email Marketing.
- Propose and manage monthly SEO, content plan and lead generation campaigns for strategic markets according to annual plans.
- Collaborate with related departments and oversee to produce compelling and high-quality content to distribute on cross channels.
- Analyse campaign performance and recommend solutions for performance optimisation.
- Track KPIs, report results, and recommend tactics to optimise.
- Oversee and manage vendors to ensure quality and performances of digital campaigns.
- Research, understand and respond to industry trends, platform algorithm, audience segments and their behaviour and motivations to come up with creative ideas, initiatives, and timely adjustments for social media platforms.
- Other duties as requested by the Line Manager.
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
- 13th month salary
- Performance review once a year
- Incentives paid for Project and Performance
- Other incentives in accordance with the Company policy
2. Statutory contributions
- Full commitment to the regime for employees according to the current law (health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance …).
- 12 days of annual leave according to labor law and 6 days of paid sick leave
- Other leaves/Public holidays in accordance with the Labor Law of Vietnam
- Dynamic, friendly and supportive environment
- Annual travel, team building according to company policy
- Participate in big company events such as company birthday, year-end party, etc
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Digital marketing, Marketing, Computer Science or in other related disciplines
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing
3. Skills & Knowledge
- Sufficient command of English in both verbal and written language
- Profound technical knowledge of social media optimisation and advertisements
- Has ability to summarize and analyze marketing data
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Be proactive and self-disciplined
- Has ability to work well in a team as well as work independently with minimum supervision
HOW TO APPLY