[HCMC] Công ty Creatory tuyển dụng Account Executive
Job Description: Click here
A, GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
The Account Executive will be responsible for the day-to-day Account, Client and Team Management. This role will be the key point of contact for clients, facilitating and helping drive quality delivery of all content outputs. You will also be responsible for delivering excellent work and maintaining relationships with key clients to execute on objectives and grow our marketing business.
B, MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
1, Relationship management (45%)
- Handle client service with excellence to ensure a smooth working process between Client and Agency and being compliant with company’s and client’s policies, and deliver clients’ satisfaction;
- Being creative and implementing activities to contact new customers and generate new business;
- Consulting with potential customers to uncover how CREATORY can solve their business problems and working with customers to define opportunities;
- Examine clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives to proactively offer them the best solutions;
- Build up and maintain good relationships with key individuals (project owners).
2, Project management (50%)
- Take responsibility for personal and team revenue KPI;
- Be able to debrief clearly and give exact proposition and direction to internal team to develop proposals and win projects;
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts, including proposal generation and development of new service offerings;
- Understand & respect every department’s role in delivering great work & build close relationships;
- Lead and manage execution by other team members, partners and other resources to ensure proper coordination of all channels;
- Control client budget and revenue-cost, to ensure the required profitability for company;
- Develop and maintain high levels of team effectiveness (trust, transparency, communication, collaboration, productivity, diversity, engagement);
- Stay abreast of the latest digital tools and trends.
3, Other Tasks (5%)
- Other tasks are assigned by the Account Manager.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications and/or Advertising);
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position;
- 1+ years of working experience in marketing, sales and/or advertising;
- Experience in influencer marketing and digital is a big plus;
- Have the ability to work under high pressure and handle multitasking;
- Strong time management skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.