[HCM][Agency] TBWA\ Group Vietnam: Digital Account Manager
- Maintain and manage the day-to-day business relationships with current clients and identify growth opportunities on key accounts.
- Ensure smooth coordination of campaign deliverables with other teams
- Achievable campaign KPIs and manage client expectations
- End-to-end management of a portfolio of campaigns, including monitoring and reporting of campaign performance and optimizations by recommending adjustments to inventory and creative components of the campaign.
- Produce intelligent end of campaign analyses including successes, key learnings and recommendations
- Serves as primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding performance reports and general maintenance.
- Provide technical guidance on campaign specifications and provides troubleshooting/conflict resolution.
- Minimal 2-3 years working experience in marketing, advertising or communications capacity, with experience in handling integrated communication.
- A killer account management skill that is built on keen understanding of marketing, brand-building, and disciplines of Advertising/Digital.
- Appreciation for detail and follow-through, great multi-tasker
- Great with people, strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Embrace changes and challenges, able to handle pressure well
- Professionalism, integrity & transparent.
Please send your Cv to [email protected]