[HCM] [YouNet Media] Tuyển dụng Digital Marketing Executive
ABOUT YOUNET MEDIA
YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics platforms & services in Viet Nam, owning SocialHeat - The No.1 Social Listening Platform and SociaLift - the largest influencer analytics platform.
We are the perfect blend of proven TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH/ ANALYSIS EXPERTISE along with in-depth CONSULTING SERVICES, we are proud to be a trusted partner of more than 500 global & top local brands in Viet Nam.
At YouNet Media, we believe that marketing plays an integral part in the company’s success by building brand & product awareness as well as improving brand consideration level among target audiences.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive who will join our team to do this and more. The person will manage and execute all digital channels from Paid, Owned, Earned Channels. He/she will take the responsibility for creating contents, optimizing the performance (corporate with Media team), opening new relationships with partners to spread out the advances of products and services of YouNet Media to target audiences and our clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Digital marketing (50%)
- Propose, develop and implement effective new marketing tactics to meet marketing targets in terms of optimizing conversion rate & customer experience.
- Execute all performance marketing: including SEO, ads on social media, sponsored contents, display ads, email marketing etc.
- Measure & analyze digital metrics through Digital Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook Insights,…) to deliver actionable insights and recommendations, keep accurate records and highlight where variances occur.
- Ensure brand image & message is consistent across various platforms including web, social, advertising, email, presentations, online marketing material and any other brand touchpoint.
- Responsible for acquiring & updating accurate product/service information on the Digital channels, for assignment of web leads, for developing overall user experience on portal, for development of the online channel.
- Implement Digital Marketing campaign for YouNet Media brand and products.
- Audit status of digital performance (social & SEO audit) of YouNet Media & competitors in quartly, from the results to propose the next actions in digital for YouNet Media for uplifting the brand on digital.
B2B Content marketing (30%)
- Generate ideas, research, analyze datas & write content for all marketing collateral, including blog posts, social posts, newsletter, email marketing, reports, website contents, etc.
- Be responsible for designing & briefing designs of all marketing materials (social posts, blog posts, video, invitation letter, proposals, reports, etc.)
- Review, analyze content performance on all channels.
- Brainstorm, study market needs & propose new approaching directions for YouNet Media content marketing plan.
- Collaborate with the Business Development Team to create efficient content that helps improve Sales tool-kit and other marketing materials.
Other tasks (20%)
- Collaborating with other departments (Business Development, Product R&D, Research, etc.) and/or with 3rd Party Media Partner to relook at client feedback, as well as market needs, for product & service innovation and optimization suggestions.
- Proactively involved in other other activities assigned by the Marketing Team Leader.
Report to: Marketing Team Leader
Promotion: Can be promoted to Senior Marketing Executive with clear orientation & training plan
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
- Have degree in Marketing/Business Management/Communications, have interest in market research or social listening is a huge plus
- Experienced on digital marketing (focus performance marketing: SEO, social media performance, website performance, email-marketing, sponsored contents, etc.)
- Have at least 1 year of professional experience in a similar role (experienced in B2B marketing is a huge plus but not mandatory)
- Be strong at analyze datas and spot trends
- Have basic skill in Photoshop, AI, Video Editor is an advantage
- Be good at reading/writing in English
- Be good at communication and interpersonal skills
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have strong attention to details
- Positive thinking and can-do attitude
- Please send your CV in English and PDF format.
- Submit your CV HERE