[HCM] [YouNet Social] Tuyển dụng Business Development Manager
ABOUT YOUNET SOCIAL
YouNet Social is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Social is a dedicated Social Network Platform and Services with a business office in the US and a production house in Vietnam.
We have been in the emerging Social Network domain since 2008, with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ add-ons. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks globally.
By owning phpFox, a leading software platform to build social networks and online communities, YouNet Social builds real-interactive communities to connect and engage people throughout the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprises and entrepreneurs to enable online communities in their businesses for higher business operation productivity.
We are looking for one Business Development Manager to develop our business to the next level. The candidate will develop revenue streams via platform and services through a full customer journey based on digital.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to goals and objectives that tend to grow the business.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies aiming at goals
- Monitor and improve the customer journey funnel to increase its conversion rates.
- Manage teams: marketing, supporting & consulting
- Lead account management activities
- Manage digital marketing plan to adapt to the goals
- Manage marketing activities and innovation to increase business performance.
Engagement with customers & partners
- Act as the point of contact in all account-related matters.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and convert customers to use services, be the point of contact in all matters related to customer care.
- Negotiate contracts, and come to close agreements with customers.
- Support Project Managers in handling difficult customer requirements or critical situations if necessary.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, 3rd-party developers
Sales & Consulting
- Be responsible for the revenue of products and services.
- Consult clients about the product and service.
- Answer customers, and do meetings with customers.
- Get technical support from the project managers, technical managers, production heads, and CTO.
- Contribute the orientation for product development to meet the target market.
- Collect & transfer customer feedback, and market trends to the product owner.
- Give suggestions to the product owner.
Report to: Operations Director
Promotion: Can be to Business Development Director, Managing Director
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, performance bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotions every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year-end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
- More benefit details are here: https://www.younetgroup.com/career/
- Bachelor‘s degree or above majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, or IT-related domains.
- Proven experience as a business development manager or similar positions in a company providing services and/or software products ( At least 1-2 years of experience)
- Proven experience with digital product marketing
- Fluent English ability can communicate well
- Love working with customers
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of software
- Good negotiation, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Good planning and time management skills
- Submit your CV HERE