[HCM] [Mango Digital linked with YouNet] Tuyển dụng Senior Account Manager
ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL LINKED WITH YOUNET
From data to ta-dah.
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by mar-tech ecosystem, especially social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that not only stay long in people‘s minds but also boost business.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Account Manager who is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Senior Account Manager also coordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
Often you will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in the agency’s new business program.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continuously strengthen the relationship between Mango Digital with clients and business partners and enforce the agency’s culture and values
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions.
- Liaise with clients regularly – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking & researching, managing milestones and approvals.
- Manage client expectations and satisfaction on high standards on every campaign.
- Give good strategic advice to clients based upon keen understanding of marketing, brand-building; strong knowledge and experience of Digital platforms
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Collaborate with internal team to develop plan and lead presentations
- Account-manage and deliver end-to-end digital campaign and project performance.
- Monitoring campaign and project performance, timelines, human resources and budgets and report on these regularly to the Account Director/Managing Director.
- Identifying and resolving issues before they arise.
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget & KPI
- Using your communication skills to push clients, and the internal team, creatively and strategically
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams, including Planning, Creative, Community, Media and other Social Listening Companies in YouNet Group (Buzzmetrics, YouNet Media) to ensure the best result for client(s).
- Control project P&L to ensure the required profitability for Agency
- Develop case studies that build the agency’s credential and reputation
- Developing team members qualified for company business needs such as assigning jobs, managing team workload and performance, giving feedback to team members in a timely manner periodically.
- Deliver training and coaching to team members to enhance their skills and knowledge in client service, project management, and team management.
- Inspiring all the relevant teams, and solving everyone’s difficulties; listening to team member difficulties and motivating them; giving recognition for good performance as well as managing poor performance.
- Gaining trust and maintaining good relationships aim to promote the expansion of business with existing clients.
- Creating opportunities to grow business in terms of revenue on assigned accounts.
- Consulting client to the right direction based on agency’s capabilities and client’s need
- Supporting Account Director & Managing Director to approach new clients for selling
- Acquiring new clients and new services for the agency is PLUS
Report to: Account Director/Managing Director
Promotion: Associate Account Director, Account Director
Benefit: Basic Salary, 13th month Salary, KPI Bonus
Experiences & Knowledge:
- At least 6 years’ digital agency experience in the same scope of work
- Great account management skill that is built on keen understanding of marketing, brand-building; strong knowledge and experience of Digital platforms (Creative, Social Content, Social Media, KOL/Community, Social Listening…)
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, human resources and schedules.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Has ability to work independently and supervise a team of 3-4 Account Executives/Senior Executive, Account Supervisors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skill (both Vietnamese & English)
- Effective team management capabilities. Ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently.
- Good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team (not only Account team but whole project team also).
- Good analytical and organizational skills as well as communication skills.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving working environment.
- Be able to perform under high pressure to meet deadlines and demanding targets.
- Please send your CV in English and PDF format.
- Submit your CV HERE