[HCM][Agency] TBWA\ Group Vietnam: Startegic Planner
TBWAVietnam is hunting for the next Planner / Strategist to be part of our Strategic Planning Team.
If you are a Planner / Strategist who is looking to develop yourself as a future leader of advertising or disrupt the industry at large, this is the role for you.
Your responsibilities include:
- Extract key observations from primary and secondary research; design powerful primary research (and intelligence gathering techniques) where necessary; mine the marketplace, the competition and the consumer world for insights that can inspire the creative team and lead to innovative, exciting, creative idea
- Monitor, interpret and generate knowledge about trends and opportunities relevant to key clients' business
- Craft creative brief to inspire creative team to come up with the innovative idea
- Prepare, participate & contribute in ideation sessions and client workshops
- Assist Planning Manager in the strategy development for existing clients and pitches for new business
- Work with account and creative team across different disciplines (e.g. ATL, BTL, PR, Digital)
- Train and manage interns so that they develop the foundations to be a future Leader
- Degree-level qualification in marketing and/or advertising.
- A couple of years experience working as a planner or strategist in a creative agency or marketing department.
- Business English frequency
- A keen curiosity/ understanding of trends and culture
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and style.
- Ability to present in a manner that influences and leads others around a great idea.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and portfolio to r[email protected]