[HCM] [YouNet AM] Tuyển dụng Senior Content Creative
ABOUT YOUNET AM
YouNet AM was built to become the leading agency in Advocacy Marketing based-on Social Data Platforms which are Social Listening & Social Influencer.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI
We are looking for an experienced Senior Content Creative.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research & develop the strategic content plans for in-charged projects based on historical data & analysis from YouNet Group‘s social data platforms: SocialHeat & SociaLift.
- Lead, training & coaching a content line with up to 3 team members, including content executives & interns.
- Lead the implementation of all creative contents from plan-to-execution of each client within the deadline and control the content excellence.
- Analyze and report performance of content execution during campaigns and initiatives to extend current strategies, identify growth opportunities & optimizations.
- Measure the effectiveness & provide recommendations for future campaigns improvement & efficiency.
- Observe, capture & apply new trends to projects to maximize the content effectiveness and align with social media users‘ behaviors.
- Communicate with clients upon request.
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month payment
Report to: Head of Content Creative
Promotion: Content Creative Supervisor
- Minimum 1-year experience in the same/relevant positions.
- Excellent writing skills with a deep understanding of social media language.
- Be able to deliver influential communication & presentation skills.
- Having a critical thinking & analytical mindset is a big plus.
- Have a proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task and set/meet aggressive deadlines.
- Have the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, KPI Bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE