[HCM] [YouNet AM] Tuyển dụng Content Creative Executive
ABOUT YOUNET AM
YouNet AM is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet AM was built to become the leading agency in Advocacy Marketing based-on Social Data Platforms which are Social Listening & Social Influencer.
With advanced social data & insights, we truly understand what motivates, inspires and excites communities, then provide results-driven marketing solutions and maximize our client’s ROI
We are looking for an experienced Content Creative Executive.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and create creative content including but not limited to: posts, comments, videos, etc., both written and visual on social platforms: Facebook (Fanpage, Group, KOLs) Tiktok, Youtube, Forum following project’s scope.
- Get trained and conduct social analytics report/research as projects required using YouNet Group’s platforms: social listening & social influencer.
- Collaborate with the internal & external teams to deliver effective creative campaigns.
- Research, propose new trends, ideas and implement to maximize the content effectiveness.
- Measure/report on content marketing outcomes.
- Communicate with clients upon request.
Benefit: Basic salary, 13th month payment
Report to: Senior Content Creative
Promotion: Senior Content Executive
- Excellent at writing skills.
- Be able to deliver influential communication.
- Minimum 6-month experience as Content Executive (or Content writer).
- Have a deep understanding of social media language and be able to capture & adapt social trends into works quickly.
- Be enthusiastic and dynamic with a good attitude.
- Be willing to learn new skills, have a progressive spirit, and develop to become better in your working fields.
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, KPI Bonus
- Premium healthcare insurance (after one employment year)
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit your CV HERE