Handle assigned accounts & projects under the supervision of the Account ManagerHandle day-to-day account servicing & dealing with clients. Monitor all resources to manage the full digital project in execution that reaches KPI in time, within budget & high quality, and report regularly to the Account Manager.
Building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions.
Liaise with clients regularly – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking & researching managing milestones and approvals.
Identify and resolve issues before they arise.
Demonstrates a thorough understanding and a passion for his/her clients’ industry, business, consumer, and brands
Provide solutions to ongoing internal and external challenges
Stay abreast of market and pop-culture trends, and competitor activities
- At least 2 years experience in Digital Marketing, Communication.
- Experience in brand identity development, persuasion, presentation, and sales are preferred
- Passion in marketing and brand development in Digital platform
- Good at English speaking
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam.
- Full support from BOD and production team (technical, design, media…).
- Competitive salary.
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution.
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law).
- 13ᵗʰ month salary.
How to apply:
You can send your CV to email: [email protected]. Subject: POSITION - NAME