VMLY&R ClickMedia is the 1-stop shop agency with a motto as a Business Partner in Brand to our clients, we have provided core competencies and best-in-class talents in Commerce, Data Analytics, Consumer Experience and Technology.
We declared Commerce as our dominant visionary service recently.
VMLY&R ClickMedia is seeking for Senior Media Planner who will be in charge of our media planning part and involve in our daily execution.
Location: F43, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Type of employment: Full-time Permanent
Report to: Senior Media Manager
The Senior Media Planner uses Media to facilitate a Connected Experience, by contextually bringing Brand Experience to consumers through a strategic choice of Media targeting, platform and format selection while motivating consumers to move along the consumer journey from online to offline or vice versa. The Senior Media Planner should be obsessed with data and numbers; he/she is well equipped with sufficient understanding about Media consumption behaviour, knowledge of various Media platforms, and planning principles to arrive at data-driven and insightful Media solutions. Having hands-on experience on platform technical is a plus to work with Performance Media team on hyper-precision Media challenges.
3 BEST THING ABOUT THE JOB
- Experience the new mindset of Media planning in which Media plays a vital role in facilitating intimate connection between brand and consumers along the connected consumer journey.
- Independently manage and be the trusted go-to person for any Media related concerns, supports within his/her set of allocated accounts.
- Get access to new mindset updates on the agency’s core competency in commerce and data and demonstrate through daily work how Media helps gather and fuel insights for better Commerce-centric decision making.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Develop a holistic Media strategy, solutions, and implementation ideas across key digital platforms arisen from the articulation of client’s business and Marketing challenges.
- Identify Media guidelines and best practices while ensuring a proper implementation of those during Media planning & operations.
- Set viable Media objectives, KPIs, and recommend/develop a relevant measurement methodology against all briefs.
- Work with Performance Media team and oversee the working procedure between Performance Media team with key Media partners to ensure the delivery of key KPIs.
- Provide suggestion to the Performance Media team on operation, and optimization solutions when required.
- Ensure projects/campaigns are tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and Media efficiencies.
- Be a team player and work well with all members of the team to ensure all tasks are fulfilled.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
In 01 month:
- Fully onboard onto key client accounts after proper induction on all facets of the business such as client’s status, ongoing negotiation, specialised services, etc.
In 03 months:
- Get to know and establish a positive relationship with clients to gain trust, respect and build rapport.
- Manage and deliver effective campaigns against agreed KPIs and measurements.
In 06 months:
- Set a consistently high standard of Media planning and implementation.
- Take ownership on bigger scale projects which require a holistic apporach on the orchestration of different Media touchpoints/channels.
- Be a trusted partner of internal team and clients to provide fundamental Media knowledge, appropriate Media practices, viable Media solutions, and optimisation tactics.
In 12 months:
- Be able to identify opportunities to drive new Media solutions/formats, and efficiencies for the client.
- Improve satisfaction across clientele network.
- Provide suggestion to improve working efficiency and accelerate the credibility of Media department.
- Understand media platforms, key media calculations, terminologies… of various ad networks on the market
- Take & understand the media brief
- Understand business objectives
- Build up the best media plan & strategy based on your understanding strengths & weaknesses of all medias & their formats
- Understand target audiences’ insight to build up relevant strategy & ad formats
- Do proposal
- Attend client meetings & present to convince your media part with support of line manager & Client service team
- Buy, execute plan & monitor performance
- Do report & optimize
- At least 02 year experience in media planning or similar role in media agency or digital performance agency
- Good knowledge about media platforms, media performance ad networks and terms
- Good at writing & presentation in Vietnamese & English
- Teamwork & be positive, proactive, innovative, interested in following media trends
- Strong analytical & organizational thinking
- Time management
- Ability to communicate English well, both speaking and writing
Interested candidates please send your resumes and portfolio (if any) to Ms. Diem Nguyen at [email protected] for application or further information and networking.