VMLY&R ClickMedia is the 1-stop shop agency with a motto as a Business Partner in Brand to our clients, we have provided core competencies and and best-in-class talents in Commerce, Data Analytics, Consumer Experience and Technology.
We declared Commerce as our dominant visionary service recently.
WMLY&R ClickMedia is seeking for SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER who will provide a day-to-day client facing service which drive the new innovation of commerce service to our clients.
Location: L43, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam
Type of employment: Permanent
Report to: Client Service Director / Commerce Lead
- Build sustainable relationship with clients, optimize client retention rate and proactively convert short term/ ad-hoc clients to retainer clients.
- Proactively contribute to Click’s new business development and new/ key accounts recruitment.
- Develop comprehensive digital solution which included new commerce innovation brandcom and sell to client.
- Ensure client’s satisfaction and campaign’s optimal performance.
- Be responsible for business KPIs assigned by Head of Business
- Work on multiple key accounts.
- Support to identify accounts that represent significant growth opportunity.
- Support the development of key accounts recruitment and retaining strategies and implementation.
- Track and present account development and revenue growth through periodic reporting.
- Collaborate with the Commerce Lead to establish best practices regarding business development approaches.
- Ensure client’s satisfaction by always-on raising-the-bar attitude, addressing clients’ queries effectively with a timely manner, and demonstrating dedication and strong commitment for both timeline and quality of solution.
- Collaborate with other teams to design integrated digital and creative solutions for clients based on their specific needs.
- Explore and onboard digital solution providers with proven performance record.
- Plan resources for project implementation, supervise execution and assure minimal errors rate.
- Provide guidelines for direct reports’ SMART goal setting and facilitate their SMART goal achievement.
- Solid and comprehensive digital background with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience from Client Servicing.
- Knowledge and passionate working on commerce. Or commerce background is much advantegous
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Good client management experience.
- Proven record of client satisfaction and winning of new accounts/ new business.
- Good interpersonal and strategic thinking skill, business mindset.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
Interested candidates please send your resumes and portfolio (if any) to Ms. Diem Nguyen at [email protected] for application or further information and networking.