[HCM] [Agency] IMS: Senior Planning Executive (Event & Activation)
Integrated Marketing Solutions (IMS)
We were born for big ideas.
A provider of integrated marketing solutions since 2006, with an ambition to stand out from the crowd, combines international experiences with local insights.
At IMS, we create an inspiring environment that encourages freedom of expression, yet team work. That’s why we recruit people who fit, not conform.
Company size: 20-50.
Join hand to create stunning event proposals which could win top tier world class clients. Participating in a dream team of the most brilliant writers and visual artists.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proposal development in full (including flow, performance & execution plan of event & activation).
- Present to inspire account team (main internal client) and sometimes, direct to important clients.
- Join brainstorming session for concept development.
- Research & analysis in relevant fields, if required.
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Department.
- 2-year experience in the role of event planner (or Account service) in an event agency/ event department of an international company
- Good proposal writing skill
- Ability to write performance scripts. Knowledge and interest in performing techniques is an advantage.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Good presentation skill.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Able to handle pressure, deadlines & manage people.
- Attractive salary and benefits will be discussed directly at the interview.
- Join a young and dynamic team in a friendly and professional working environment.
- Great opportunities in developing career path.
- To apply for this position, please send your latest CV to [email protected]
- Only shortlisted candidates will be approached for discussion