[HCM][Agency] - Sedgwick Richardson - Account Manager
We are looking for an articulate, proactive, personable and organised Account Manager to join our hybrid team in Vietnam.
As an Account Manager at Sedgwick Richardson, you will be tasked with three areas of responsibility: servicing clients, managing projects and developing commercial opportunities. This ranges from proactively leading the day-to-day handling of client accounts, leading, participating in and delivering branding challenges, nurturing existing relationships (with clients and vendors, and internally) and identifying new opportunities with existing clients.
We’re a regional team of strategic thinkers, creative designers and sustainability specialists who are passionate about building brands that have a positive impact on our world. We are a new kind of company that is changing how brands are created. We fuse sustainability principles into brand building to create relevant brands that thrive.
- You have at least 3 or more years of experience working in branding, marketing and digital agency environment.
- You have a good understanding of branding with the ability to recommend solutions through informed research.
- You have strong research and analytical skills and the confidence to recommend strategies based on performance metrics.
- You enjoy partaking in strategic communication planning, helping clients better engage and communicate their company performance to all stakeholders.
- You have strong interpersonal skill and are confident in liaising day to day conversation with clients.
- You have proven project management skills, including scoping out new projects, leading pitches, helping to deliver brand campaigns and managing external partners.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- You are passionate about branding, digital media, and keep up to date with trends and technologies.
- You are highly driven, proactive and take the initiative to explore and share ideas.
- You are calm under pressure, and can manage multiple projects efficiently.
- You can help providing guidance to other members of the team where necessary.
- You live for the details and take ownership in delivering great work.
- Experience in managing digital projects is a plus.
- Most importantly, you have a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all that you work with.
- You’re based in HCMC.
If this sounds like you please send us ([email protected]) a short email explaining why you’re ready to build belief in the future along with your résumé.