1. Job Description
- Senior Account Executive should be a capable professional who is able to handle a wide range of projects/clients with a high degree of independence and sound judgment.
- Senior Account Executive has the ability and experience to play a primary, independent implementation role in client work. He/she must possess a deep understanding about PR in Vietnam and be able to come up with creative initiatives to help client solving their business/communication objective.
2. Key Responsibilities
- Works with existing clients and other members of the team to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate overall strategies and plans to achieve clients’ business objectives
- Serves as daily client contact and as client lead when appropriate
- Oversees quality and operational performance of accounts, ensuring work quality and deadline adherence.
3. Job Requirements
- At least 2-3 years working experience (experience working for PR Agency is a plus)
- A passion for the media
- Experience in project management & build good media relation
- Has a strong problem-solving skill, able to come up with fruitful solution for daily task.
- Ability to develop content
- High levels of communication - both presentation, verbal and written skills in Vietnamese and English
- Good health, can often work overtime and away on business trips to ensure work efficiency and quality
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Social insurance, unemployment insurance, medical insurance based on gross salary
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly training policy
- Yearly medical checkup
- Yearly teambuilding and travel trip
5. How to apply
- Send CV to: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Email subject : [The position applying] - [Full name]
- Info: W: https://anpr.com.vn / Fb: ANPR