[HCM][Buzzmetrics] Tuyển dụng Senior Ecommerce Research Executive
Founded in 2013, Buzzmetrics is the pioneers of using social listening data to bring businesses & consumers closer together. Based on the key idea that social media is a virtual society where people live their second life, we exist to deliver better business outcomes through the understanding value of online voices.
We are always looking for new talents who are passionate about social media and its possibilities to build a strong brand proposition.
No. of Vacancy: 01
Client Management & Consulting (60%):
- Ensure client service standards are implemented and enhanced as client expectations continue to evolve and change in the market place.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews.
- Be on top of all client’s challenges.
Team Management (30%)
- Utilize the Performance and Development Plan to communicate and assess performance objectives, competency lists and development plans for direct report
- Establish high standards of performance and hold associates firmly accountable for meeting those standards.
Functional / Technical (10%)
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge on research techniques and applications.
- Understand deeply category knowledge and able to take lead initiatives related to that category.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field
- Understanding about FMCG, Electronics industry is a plus
- Communication & Interpersonal skills – ability to communicate effectively and build connections with team members and clients
- Team manangement – Ability to manage workload and development for team members
- Analytical – Can review client presentation to ensure the quality and actionable recommendations
- Presentation – Able to present in important client presentations/workshop
Experience: At least 2 years experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required
- Attention to details
- High adaptability and proactive attitude
- Logical thinking
- High sense of ownership and responsibilities
- Possess high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- Salary: Negotiable, annual salary review. 13th month pay, additional bonus based on performance.
- Annual & sick leave: 17 days/year.
- Advanced Annual Health Check based on Labour Laws and Company Policies.
- Right to participate in Team Building, Company Trips, Clubs, Public Holidays, Celebration Days…based on Labour Laws and Company Policies.
- Chance to learn and understand about Marketing, Market Research, Customer’s Behaviors, Market Updates, Market Information and Trends…
- Professional and Friendly Working Environment, chance to attend employee’s training and development programs.
- We are a young fast growing company with a lot of room for growth and improvement. We provide the right candidates with the opportunity to contribute across many of our solutions, verticals.
- At Buzzmetrics we value Openness, Contentedness and Happiness. Everyone is Open to each other, Connected to each other personally and Happy. Our work may be overload from time to time, but we are happy. There is no office politics, no right and perk division. Managers and team members are treated alike and leaders are encouraged to serve and lead their teams, not boss them around.
- You will receive a competitive compensation and benefit’s package based on capacity and working performance. You will receive full and continuous training and personal development in Social Media research, branding and digital marketing.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- All applications please email to [email protected] with Subject: [Senior ECA] Name of candidate.
- Or you can submit your CV by CLICK THIS LINK