T&A Ogilvy is part of the growing Ogilvy & Mather Group in Vietnam and the newest member of Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide network, which is part of the WPP Group, one of the world’s largest communications services organizations. T&A Ogilvy specialties include Corporate Communications, Brand & Marketing, Behavior Change Communications and Social Marketing, Media Relations, Sport Marketing, Government Relations & Public Affairs, Corporate Social Responsibility, Crisis Management, Internal Communications.
Senior Account Executive should be a capable professional who is able to handle a wide range of projects/clients with a high degree of independence and sound judgment.
Senior Account Executive has the ability and experience to play a primary, independent implementation role in client work. He/she must possess a deep understanding about PR in Vietnam and be able to come up with creative initiatives to help client solving their business/communication objective.
- Works with existing clients and other members of the team to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate overall strategies and plans to achieve clients’ business objectives
- Understand clients' business and identifies opportunities to grow our business with them
- Plays a major role in the research, planning, and development of comprehensive Communications Marketing campaigns
- Serves as daily client contact and as client lead when appropriate
- Oversees quality and operational performance of accounts, ensuring work quality and deadline adherence
- Demonstrates proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, new business proposals, etc.
- Demonstrates tactical proficiency in creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, growth of contact network and effective pitching and training of spokespersons on speeches and presentations
- 2-3 years working experience (past experience working for PR Agency is a plus
- Experience in project management & build good media relations
- Ability to develop content
- Has a strong communication skill (presentation, negotiation)
- Has a strong problem solving skill, able to come up with fruitful solution for daily task
- Has a strong project management skill, able to manage multiple parties to complete tasks and deliver quality outcomes for projects
- Has a good sense of art: able to brief, judge and give constructive feedback for creative team in order to deliver high quality visual/creative for project
- Possesses a high degree of English competency
- Team player who can work well with tight deadlines
How to apply the CV:
Send your resume to [email protected] (Mr. Bao) with the following subject - [TAO] Senior Account Executive (PR) - Your name
(*) Note: Please indicate BRANDSVIETNAM.COM as the source of recruitment news in your email or cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted.