T&A Ogilvy is part of Ogilvy & Mather Vietnam, a company of WPP Group, one of the world's largest communications services organizations. In Vietnam, T&A Ogilvy provides strategic public relations counsel to a variety of clients across its consumer marketing, corporate, healthcare, technology, public affairs and social marketing practices. The agency also offers government affairs and crisis management expertise.
For business development, we are now looking for a Senior Content Producer working in HCM Office
Senior Content Producer is a new role structure in T&A Ogilvy Social team, he/she has to play many hats in the role:
- Content Supervision/ Creativity Thinking
Able to craft appropriate overall content strategies and production for multiple communication channels to achieve clients’ business objectives.
Work with account team, competently express creative purpose of content to both account team and client.
Work with creative team to shape content according to client’s objective and social strategy.
Work with production/or third party creative (where necessary) to ensure content quality.
- Social Digital Supervision/ Expertise
Social Producer is not just about creating content; it’s making content with a purpose.
With Social@heart, he/she needs to have expertise in analyzing data from various sources, and has a creative intuition to map consumer relevancy to brand’s content, and keeping in mind business objectives.
Skills required: social listening (working with social listening vendors and read out insights), digital analytics (website/mobile/app analytics to define digital user experience), media/social ads understanding (working with media agencies to align media strategies and optimization execution).
- Consultant/ Client Consulting
As a senior content producer, he/she needs to join weekly digital social meeting with client and account team to review work, update & consult for upcoming events: content, campaign, and make sure everything follows the overall social digital strategy.
Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- 3-4 years of experience in Social /Digital Marketing (Agency experience is preferred).
- Able to work on several projects/clients at the same time. (Preferred candidate’s experience related to Male Category product/services)
- Track record of project management and campaign execution.
- Understanding and deep knowledge about social and digital environment.
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Team player who can work well with tight deadlines.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com