What we're looking for
We are looking for interns who are passionate about fitness and excited about helping our products touch millions of people. Join us on this meaningful journey!
Summer Internship (9-12 weeks) - Full time (30-40 hours per week) - Remote - No stipend - Will be provided a membership at the Hive Thao Dien (HCMC interns)
- Create a content calendar to plan & publish social media posts.
- Become an expert of Everfit's product and write FAQ articles for the Help Center (help.everfit.io) to help users master the platform
- Research industry trends and create content for the Everfit blog (blog.everfit.io)
- Find different software listings and create profiles for Everfit on the listings to improve SEO
- Collaborate with other interns to help our brand grow globally
- Superior oral/written communication skills in English and high attention to detail
- Responsible “Get things done” attitude with a passion for the speed of startups
- Good sense for design and trending content
- Interest in fitness/sports
- Experience working with designers. Personal design skills (PS, AI, Canva, etc) is a plus.
- Studied Marketing or related courses
- Experience working across multiple marketing channels (social, paid, email marketing, affiliates, influencer marketing)
- Work on a fast-growing product in the Fitness industry with a global team
- Collaborate with interns from all over the world (UK/Silicon Valley)
- Guidance and mentorship from Everfit cofounders
- References from Everfit Cofounders
Everfit is building the future of personalized fitness.
We have a founding team in Silicon Valley and a fast-paced engineering team based in Vietnam. Truly believing in the power of shared knowledge and the transformative power for growth, we want to build a workspace that welcomes new ideas and open discussions. We strive to bring knowledge from Silicon Valley to the Vietnam startup ecosystem and be a catalyst to elevate Vietnam as one of the top-tier engineering hubs of the world!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected]
- Include the role's title in your subject line.
- Send your CV.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant work and accomplishments you've done.