CREASIA is a world - class sales and marketing solutions company committed to deliver growth for manufacturers and retailers through winning insights and execution.
Our data and technology-enabled omnichannel solutions — including activation, retail merchandising, field auditing, sales operation, business intelligence, — help brands and retailers across a broad range of channels drive consumer demand, increase sales and achieve operating efficiencies.
We are the trusted partners to most of global Fortune 500 and Vietnamese leading clients such as Unilever, Abbott, Mondelez, SuntoryPepsico, Sanofi, Heineken, Pernod Ricard, Vinamilk, etc
You can visit us at www.creasia.vn.
- To coordinate with internal teams to develop proposal.
- To propose, write and present marketing solution strategies, communication plans
- To brief design team and follow up design
- To be able to detect consumer insights and turn insights into strategic ideas and integrated communication solutions
- Bachelor degree level – preferably in Marketing/English major.
- At least 3 year experience in planning/account positions in below-the-line marketing service (activation, event)
- Experience of project management (account position) and developing proposal would be an advantage
- Understand different consumer/customer’s insight and channels, priority FMCG category
- Creative, passionate, smart, good looking, dynamic for innovative marketing solutions
- Excellent presentation skills with Powerpoint (writing and visual), presentation skill and ability to weave ideas into stories
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
We Will Offer:
- Good opportunity to work with top global clients in Vietnam
- Great working environment with unique culture & values: integrity & honest, client focus, excellence, passion, urgency, one firm culture
- Intensive training programs by top Industry leaders with professional mentorship program to develop your general skill, functional skill, leadership skill rapidly and full support your personal plan
- Top market benefits package and well work-life integration (13th salary, performance based bonus, seniority bonus, ect…)
- Team sports, Branding Days, All Hands meeting and other team-building activities that encourage the development of deep and lasting relationships, both personal and professional.
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interesting in this job, please kindly send your updated CV to [email protected] with title [Senior Strategic Planner] - Full name for further discussion.