What You Will Do
- Content planning and execute all digital marketing, including content creation, email, event, seeding, advertising campaigns
- Manage social media channel ( Facebook, Instagram, YouTube,...), a website to approach target audience, drive traffic, engagement and promote our team (AnyCreator)
- Contribute to creative playbooks, guide, credential, and content development on our platforms
- Providing strategic planning, copywriting, and related work supports as needed.
- Collab with the Regional team to promote our creator across the country.
- Preparation of all relating Marketing materials as requested
- Support the department if needed
Who You Are
- A recognized university degree.
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Excellent Research skill to have good insights into audience need
- Data Analysis is a plus since you need to read the data to measure the performance.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft and Google products ( Google Slide, Docs, Sheets,...)
- Basic knowledge of Graphic Design tools (Photoshop, AI...)
- Understand SEO best practices in content
- English proficiency
- Can-do attitude, committed attitude, multi-tasking, time management skills
Why You'll Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review (2 times per year)
- Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount)
- Annual Leave: 15 days and other leave types
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
- Private Health Insurance
- MacBook to be provided
- Good chance to explore new trends in the digital market
- Opportunity to learn and work with the most advanced advertising technology platforms
- Work in a professional, active, international, and dynamic environment
How To Apply
Should you be interested in this position, please contact me via email: