*We have found the suitable candidate
We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
OVERALL VIEW OF THE JOB
The main role of the Account Supervisor is to oversee all stages of the campaign, including project planning, quality ensurement and account management. He or she has to keep in touch and report to clients on the work in progress. This position’s role also includes of managing suppliers, making competitor review & reports and presenting the team’s works to clients.
- Independently handle small or medium projects/accounts;
- Handle some major projects of a large account under direct supervision of Account Manager including:
- Manage clients’ expectations;
- Develop and manage projects/programs, including concept proposals, implementation plan, staffing plan, budget and timeline;
- Be client’s primary day to day contact on projects, report to clients on project management/program status;
- Competitor review and report (Advertising, PR, digital, BTL activities) by weekly, monthly;
- Manage suppliers & sub-contractors as & when required;
- Presentation to client;
- Occassional Duties:
- Business trip out of HCMC for market check, dealer visit with client, research…;
- Maintain relationship with client: dinner, lunch, entertainment (beer/wine drinking ability), playing sport;
- Handle other tasks required by Account Director.
- Western ATL/Creative Agency background;
- Rich experience in handling wide range of international brands/clients;
- Agency experience with minimum 3 years experience in all areas of ATL & Digital communication;
- Having experience in “Dark market” brands (beer) is an advantage;
- Industry knowlegde but rich in Advertising ATL;
- Logical & creative thinking;
- Interpersonal, analytical, problem solving ability;
- Work independently and with a team;
- Strong presentation skill & making proposal;
- Good manner, honest, teamwork & supportive;
- An open, sociable person;
- Persistent & patient;
- Result-oriented, can-do & do-better than expected attitude;
- Marketing/Business Administration bachelor;
- Communication/Digital or any related certificate.
- Salary range: $900 – $1100 per month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Salary reviewed annually;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company).
If you have interest in this job opportunity, kindly send your CV to email [email protected] with following Subject: [BrandsVN] - Account Supervisor - Your Full Name