We’re expanding our performance marketing team and looking for a performance Campaign Optimization Specialist who has the passion and motivation to develop outstanding services and results for our clients. These clients could be in industries like Pharmacy, Retail, FMCG, Banking, Insurance, and more. The successful candidate will work closely with Media Manager to understand market opportunities and design our services to give the best possible results. Working with our Account and Creative Team we will continue to provide best in market solutions to our existing clients and introduce our offering to potential new clients.
• Maintain an in-depth, hands-on understanding of different media channels including Search, Display, Social, Local Networks, Non-paid media, and more.
• Review effectiveness in terms of cost per results, quality, and quantity that can be delivered based on each client’s unique industry and requirements.
• Monitor all running campaigns and work with our teams to improve results, continuously testing new methodology and looking to improve our outcomes every step of the way.
• Develop proposals, case studies, and introductory materials for potential clients.
• Create benchmark performance metrics in terms of result rates, costings so that our offering can be as competitive as possible in the market.
• Experienced in the digital marketing field for 1+ years.
• Experienced in setting up, tracking, and optimizing ads on Facebook and Google
• Understanding GA, Tracking Code, GTM is an advantage
• Active learner who will focus on our client’s businesses and the best practices in the market to provide relevant and engaging content solutions.
• Perform well independently and be focused on details and results.
• Experienced in project management and thrive in a team environment and individual work.
• Most importantly be willing to have a great time at work with our team while doing fantastic work for our clients!
• Confidence in marketing knowledge to work with other departments such as PR, Account, Creative, Design, and Copywriter.
Why you’ll love working with the TBWA Group:
• Competitive salary
• Work in tandem with high-energy teams across the full range of digital advertising eco-system.
• Take charge of your own performance, we always look for and reward the ability to take responsibility for your own success.
• Working with partners from some of the biggest international global advertising companies
• Teambuilding, Birthday, Teabreak, Training...
Ready to talk? send your CV and your projects to email: [email protected]