As the leading PR agency in Vietnam, T&A Ogilvy draws from both its local and international heritage and expertise. Covering a range of services including Corporate PR, Government Relations, Crisis Management, Internal Communications, Social Media and many others, T&A Ogilvy has a deep understanding of the ever changing dynamics of influence’ and how that can shape the opinions of key stakeholders, as well as the general public in Vietnam.
- Works with existing clients and other members of the team to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate overall strategies and plans to achieve clients’ business objectives
- Understand clients' business and identifies opportunities to grow our business with them
- Plays a major role in the research, planning, and development of comprehensive Communications Marketing campaigns
- Serves as daily client contact and as client lead when appropriate
- Oversees quality and operational performance of accounts, ensuring work quality and deadline adherence
- Demonstrates proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, new business proposals, etc.
- Demonstrates tactical proficiency in media relations, including creating and driving outreach plans, message development, management of events, growth of contact network and effective pitching and training of spokespersons on speeches and presentations
- At least 5 years of experience (Agency experience is preferred).
- Strong project management and campaign execution.
- Understanding and deep knowledge about PR environment
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Team player who can work well with tight deadlines.
How to apply:
Kindly send your CV to Ms. Trang at .