Halocom is a digital marketing start-up with 2 years of experience and has always grown on client-focused. We help companies to achieve business and marketing performance goals across digital channels. Along with an insightful understanding of digital advertising, we ride the wave of digital trends to continue seeking better solutions for our clients.
On top of that, we aim to leverage the application of Artificial Intelligence, especially Machine Learning and Deep Learning, into Digital Marketing, through the upcoming platform – Halocom.io. With the help of technology, we would like to create an automated Digital Advertising Platform that brings out simplicity and efficiency for entrepreneurs.
At Halocom, we provide a dynamic working environment that facilitates our employees to demonstrate their potentials, focus on their work and create more value.
As a Digital Product Marketing Intern, you will have an opportunity to work with a Marketing campaign and strategy from its inception to its launch.
You will assist in researching client data, marketing patterns on social media, and analyse these data under the guidance of the CEO. Using collected data, you will cooperate with our Media and Design team to create appropriate Marketing campaigns and strategies, engage in the implementation process and evaluate effectiveness for each Marketing campaign or strategy.
- Conduct in-depth market analysis and research on the marketing latest trends
- Consider our clients' needs and their specific industries to develop new social media campaigns;
- Research, plan and conduct a marketing campaign under the direction and supervision of Product Manager and CEO;
- Create different marketing materials (websites, video,...) for different audiences;
- Assist in the creation of visual and videos;
- Follow up on the performance of marketing campaigns;
- Support Media and Product team in daily tasks.
Benefits and Competitive allowances
- Training about categories (FMCG, Ecommerce, Online Retailers,...) and algorithm in key digital channels (Google, Facebook, Tik Tok,...);
- Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns;
- Young and dynamic working environment;
- Performance review every month;
- Promotion opportunity for Internship to become a Product Marketing Executive;
- Salary: 2mil/month;
- Allowance: Lunch, Dinner, Parking fee, Tel card,…
No experience requirements.
Knowledge, abilities and skill
- Fundamental knowledge of Marketing/Digital Marketing;
- Willingness to work intensively, both independently and in a team
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and initiatives;
- Good at time management skills;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Have experiences in content creation is plus;
Email: [email protected]
Email's Tittle: [BrandVN - MI] Your Name
Address: Level 9 – PSG Building, 11 Bis Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Working time: Monday – Friday: 09h00 – 18h00; Saturday: 10h00 – 15h00; Break lunch: 1h.