1. DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
AIA Vietnam is seeking an enthusiastic self-starter who thrives in an innovative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment. The Digital Marketing Assistant will support Assistant Manager, Brand and Integrated Marketing to execute brand and campaign activities in digital channels. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic and passionate junior marketer with an ambition to forward a digital marketing career path.
- Assist to implement integrated marketing activities across social, digital, mobile, and events.
- Prepare interesting written copy and upload approved marketing material for company’s website and social media site.
- Update and maintain marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature.
- Provide support for marketing events as required.
- Support marketing team in administration tasks in coordination with other internal departments such as booking venues, ordering marketing material and settling vendor payments, etc.
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Good understanding of social media and digital marketing.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Strong administration and organizational skills.
- Good English communication skill.
- Understand of photo shooting and simple graphic design is a plus.
2. GRAPHIC DESIGNER
AIA Vietnam is seeking an enthusiastic self-starter who thrives in an innovative, collaborative, and fast-paced environment. The Graphic Designer will be required to assemble together images, typography or motion graphics to create a piece of design. The ideal candidate will fuse a passion and enthusiasm for design with a creative flair.
- Develop visual concepts in response to design briefs.
- Demonstrate strong conceptual and creative skills.
- Produce accurate and high quality works with attention in details.
- Work on multiple projects at one time and juggle deadlines accordingly.
- Support brand colleagues working on their projects.
- Work independently and use initiative when required.
- Keep abreast of developments in Graphic Design, particularly in design software and current design trends.
- Ability to understand the needs of internal customers and brands.
- Young, dynamic, creative, attention to detail and passion for design and art.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A track record of 1-3 years in graphic design positions, experience in creative agency is preferable, working time in projects/as freelancer is counted.
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time.
- Fair English communication skill.
- Knowledge of social media and digital marketing is a plus.
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng gửi hồ sơ / CV về địa chỉ email@example.com với tiêu đề email GHI RÕ VỊ TRÍ ỨNG TUYỂN.
Những ứng viên đạt yêu cầu sẽ được gọi phỏng vấn.