WHO WE ARE
Admicro is currently one of the leading Digitals Advertising and Communications companies in the field of Internet advertising exploitation.
We have been holding the largest market share in online advertisement, owning 20 internal sites, 5 exclusive newspapers and 151 partner sites; reaching 33 out of 36 million internet users in Vietnam, coverage of 97.6% of the network community on PCs and 95% on mobile devices; and contributing to branding for 1,000 brands in many fields and successfully implementing 12,000 media campaigns each year.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Senior Media Planners work closely with agency accounts, brand team and internal, producing briefs to ensure campaign ideas and strategies are effective and targeted to the right audience.
A typical day:
- Interpret and analyze a variety of information
- Build and maintain relationships with agency accounts through regular face-to-face contact and meetings
- Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
- Work with other departments in the organization in order to facilitate client requests
- Identify new client needs and make pitches to potential requirements
- Manage a budget and achieve targets
- Keep up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes
- Make presentations to clients and agency staff
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- At least 2-year experience in this role
- Commercial awareness
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Execellent time management skill
- Computer skills, especially MS Office
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Monthly income: Fixed salary (based on capacity, experience) + bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity to work with big brand and foreign customers (brands, agencies).
- Creative and challenging working environment; the individual will have a chance to break through and develop.
- Regular professional training courses by leading experts in the marketing field.
- Facilities and modern equipment to support and improve work performance.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV to email: [email protected]
- Email Subject: [Brands VN] SENIOR MEDIA PLANNER_Your full name
- Your application will be processed within 7 working days
- Address: 123 Vo Van Tan Street, Ward 6, Dictrict 3, HCMC